Sunday, October 26, 2008

October fun!

Can you believe it? I'm actually posting about October and IT IS OCTOBER. Will wonders never cease? We've had a wonderful month of pumpkin patch visits and birthday parties. And Halloween is still to come!


It's as close as we get to Broadway. We visited Roloff Farms which is where Little People, Big World is filmed. We saw most of the family and were led on a tour by the twins' best friend.


Garrett and Ryan begin the pumpkin search.

Garrett dressed as Anakin for Isaiah's birthday party. Don't worry. He promises not to turn to the dark side.



Isaiah is two now! I can't believe it. I was surprised that he was able to blow out the candles like a pro. He had a blast at his party.



Ed's birthday is the 30th, so we celebrated both birthdays at once.


1 comment:

Fam of Five said...

Um, yeah. Will we see a November post? Or are we skipping it altogether? Maybe you'll have some December pics from tonight's party that you can post in January . . . ;)